I know it’s been a while since I was here to provocateur in your world .
I have been busying myself with being stealth,and just living life as the person I am.
There are as usual things that keep stabbing me in life and so are hard to ignore.
- It seems the religious right who seem to have taken over an entire party of our politics in the U.S., I must say to them you don’t represent how all conservatives feel,while I’m conservative in my beliefs that the Federal Government should get the hell out of our lives and stop creating new programs that never work ,with the thought they know better how to live my life than they do.
- Let’s just get back to basics and realize that the Christianity does not own the political system and that “the rights rights of all people come from our maker and not specifically from their God but from the one and only deity. whom ever that may in the end be,we all have our ideas and ingrained,beliefs on this, and all should given reverence regardless of what lives in our own hearts.Does Buddha or any other God have the answer ,I think not ,I happen to believe in the teachings of Jesus but there have been profits way before him,or are any wrong or do they all just compel us to be decent to one another as a sign of mature understanding?
- While I support the LGBT community as a whole I have to say through experience that it’s more like this LGB T.
- You can’t always assume that the gay community has your back as a Transgender person because it is just not so. Their political philosophy does not always align with mine and I might add with a vast majority of the conscious world. They are mostly concerned with their own agenda,and have little if any understanding of what my life has undertaken over decades of misunderstanding.
- Being human and nothing less should be the goal of the world,And that seems far off to me!